Our company is currently seeking skilled and experienced Turret Punch Operators to be part of our manufacturing team. The ideal candidate will have some sheet metal or wire fabrication experience, excellent communication skills and a high degree of mechanical aptitude. The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products, assembly, packaging and reporting any issues with equipment directly to maintenance supervisors. Qualified applicants will have strong math, measurement skills and attention to detail.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Feed raw materials into production machinery
- Assemble goods
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
- Use hand and power tools
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment
- Standing for long periods of time
- Heavy lifting up to 50#
All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
Apply in person at:
116 N. Central Dr.
O'Fallon, MO 63366